Comercial and Back office are the key departments at TransCommodities. All our professionals with proven experience offer to our customers a unique service in the commodity and steel trading giving an added value to the tasks performed. We have consolidated a highly competent global administrative team made up of experienced people in the sector.This allow us to be always prepared to fit all our customer’s requirements , providing integrated and global services:
Technical assistance to the customer:
- Regular contact with suppliers to ascertain production rates, inventory levels and product quality to develop and monitor the most efficient schedule for your customers.
- Analysis of the specifications, manufacturing process and end use of the product in order to identify the real requirements.
- Analysis of the different suppliers to identify the most capable for meeting the customers needs in a more economical manner.
- Guarantee that all the specifications requested are thoroughly revised and fulfilled by the steel works producers.
- Arrange for assaying of samples and surveyors, if needed.
- Guarantee that all the specifications requested shall meet and fulfil the customers’ requirements.
- Quality control under the supervision of qualified staff to attend critical specifications during production.
- Constant updates to the customers on production status of their orders.
- Analysis of the specifications with the customers to improve the products and reduce costs.
- Issuance and collection of invoices and other shipping documents.
We arrange for any kind of transport: freight of complete ships, containers in case the product needs special handling, trains and trucks when ground transportation is required.
We are aware that the success in an operation is in the fast, timely and efficient delivery in the agreed destination. Transport professionals are exclusively dedicated to follow and complete each step of the operation in order to deliver the product in the place indicated and on the date established.
- Internal transport: barge, train, truck and air.
- Sea transport: freight ships, in bulk, in containers.
- Coordination of all traffic functions (inland and off-shore).
- Agency coordination: stowage, inspections, quality control and cargo supervision.
- Assist in arranging proper insurance coverage.
- Customs documents: we arrange for everything necessary to obtain the import licences, customs clearance and inland transport.
Our customers receive their material in the same conditions as if dealing with a local supplier without improvising.